Sunday in St.Louis

Little green porch way, way up. I'm leaving tomorrow and I will truly miss this beautiful city. It's such a pleasure to experience the beauty, to enjoy the city's cultural and gustatory offerings. A beautiful view around nearly every corner.
I wish I could have seen more friends, this trip, but time was tight. Here are some shots from my camera roll...hope you enjoy.
yes, I'll take it 

A view of Saints Peter and Paul church
Swanning about Lafayette Park

Very cool former police station on the park grounds
The hippie treatment 



Prettiness

Yes, I'll take it
Transgender memorial park

Little Benton Park West plant exchange
Greenhouse exchange

little green porch way, way up....2

Lafayette Park, again. Nice corners

see that curved staircase?

side view

lion mates

Caroline Mission, perhaps a gallery
~Dorothy Dolores

Comments