Changing things up on Wednesdays -- Garbo

Consortium of Seven is now (informally) Consortium of Seven at a Time. Rather than have a single person write on Wednesdays, we've got some folks popping in to visit and share what they write. 

One of these people is Lee Lynch, a long-time advocate for lesbians, for the environment, and for other important causes. She has a rich history of writing, and is the author of numerous award-winning novels and she has a devoted readership which includes, of course, me. 

We'll be featuring articles from Lee's long-running column "The Amazon Trail" here.  To start with, I thought I'd link to a thoughtful piece Lee did on figuring out that she needed hearing aids and then figured out how to pay for them. I thought many of my friends might be able to relate. 

IHere's the link, which I'll also post directly to Facebook, both on my own FB Timeline and on the Consortium of Seven FB Page: Lee Lynch: "What?"


Comments