A Fond Blog Farewell

    It has been a pleasure to be part of the Consortium of Seven for over a year, for which I am grateful. Now it is time for me to focus on other writing projects and life adventures, so I am bidding a fond farewell.

    I appreciate Garbo's steadfast support as well as her even asking me to do this in the first place. The weekly adventure in memory recall, discipline, research, and nearly-missed deadlines has made me focus on writing in a new way. What a gift to work alongside a woman of such integrity and gentleness!

    My sister and brother consortium members (are they my consorts? hmmm) have inspired me with their varied interests and writing skills, their photographic talents, and their courage and patience in adversity "behind the scenes". I've learned about things I might never have thought about at all from them.

    I hope you have enjoyed this blog even more than I have. Thank you for your kind comments and insights.

    Let's all stay strong, stay kind, and stop to smell the proverbial roses.

    Oh, and remember to wear a mask, wash your hands a Lot, and keep healthy distance. 

   Onward we go! 

Comments